Who can participate?
- Schools and universities, both public and private, worldwide
- Public and private institutions and organisations
- Associations, cooperatives and other non profit organisations
- Public and private companies
- Research Centres
- Individual citizens of any age
What type of project?
- Projects for users up to 10 years old
- Projects for users up to 15 years old
- Projects for users up to 18 years old
- Projects for users up to 29 years old
- Projects promoting ICT for environmental sustainability in collaboration with Legambiente
- Projects using ICT to train youth to obtain initial job placement
Social Inclusion Area:
- Projects promoting ICT for migrants and refugees integration in collaboration with UNAOC
The Global Junior Challenge rewards projects in all fields of youth education, not only those addressed at schools. There is no geographical or size limitation as the Challenge welcomes everyone: from websites created by middle school students to global projects employing cutting edge technology for online training.
If you are not sure whether your project meets the criteria for submission send us an e-mail to email@example.com, or make a phone call, 0039 0642014109, and we will be happy to provide you with our advice.
How to present a project?
or posting it to:
Via del Quadraro, 102
00174 - Roma - Italy
The deadline for submission is July 31, 2012.